E3 2012 FinalCast


E3 2012 Conferences Exposed!:

Well everything has gone down the big 3 Microsoft, Sony, & Nintendo have played their hands and shown the best that they could so called offer. EA & Ubisoft also showed off their games to come out through the year and so on.  Listen on what went down with Nintendo's lack of 2nd E3 3DS announcements press sit down & WTF Sony what the hell where they thinking and much more. My views on what I thought about E3 and what Sony should have done and didn't and why I'm not going Wii U. It was either interesting or just a snorefest of crap, but I have to say this will be an interesting tale of riches to woes....  


Tweet or follow me @JuJu2Cast
or Email us: corecast2011@gmail.com with your comments or questions
visit Us: www.juju2cast.blogspot.com


Format: MP3
Bitrate: 192Kbps
Length: 1:26:33