E3 2013 Podcast: The Final Thoughts E3 Podcast

> visit:juju2cast.com!

>Welcome to E3 everyone this is the Last E3 podcast that me Mr. Mike
will be making for E3 2013! I hope everyone has enjoyed my podcasts and
the E3 event in general! Sorry again for the lack of Itunes support
still investigating why my E3 casts are not showing up... probably
Apple not liking Gaming or something lol. Well in this final show which I
am making a bit late due to events going on, I have spent some time
going threw info and making certain thoughts and questions in my
head about how this E3 in whole went done. Now Time For The Show!!
....Enjoy!!
Mr. Mike


P.S. Hopefully NEXT Year Itunes wont be such Aholes and let my
podcast live...we will see...




Visit Us @ juju2cast.com!!  Same site New address!!!
Email Us your questions, comments, ideas, Etc. : corecast2011@gmail.com
Follow Us On Twitter: @juju2cast



Format: MP3 HD
Bitrate: 192 Kbps
Length: 1:48:45
Listen Now: