E3 2013 Podcast: The Sony Conference

> visit:juju2cast.com!

>Welcome to E3 everyone this is the 1st of many E3 podcasts that me Mr. Mike
will be making for E3 2013! The final big E3 conference is here enjoy the
brave conclusion with The Sony Conference! Then on the last cast I will have
my final overview and pros, cons, everything including my final thoughts Enjoy!!

> Jack Treton & Dubstep
> 85 vita titles
> walking dead
> ps3 stuff
> New PS3 Bundle...
> THE PS4!
> Sony & Pictures..
> The Order IP Exclusive PS4
> PS4 Games!
> Lot's O Indi Games
> Blizzard, Ubisoft, 2k Oh My!
> Mad Max Mahem!
> 140 PS4 Games In Development
> PS4 Bitch Slaps Microsoft Over & Over AgaiN!
> PS Plus
> Bungie & their Destiny...
> PS4's Nuclear PRICE POINT!






Visit Us @ juju2cast.com!!  Same site New address!!!
Email Us your questions, comments, ideas, Etc. : corecast2011@gmail.com
Follow Us On Twitter: @juju2cast



Format: MP3 HD
Bitrate: 192 Kbps
Length:
ListenNow: